The Mid-Hudson Road Runners Club is looking for volunteers for race day. Could that be you? Here’s what they need (from their site):
The smooth, happy experience of the Turkey Trot relies on our volunteers. Please help us keep this race enjoyable for our runners. You can run and volunteer. Your family members can volunteer to help keep their favorite runners safe.
We still need:
- 2 – 5 more traffic control volunteers along Cramer and at Dr. Fink into AHS.
- 1 helper with awards ceremonies after races finish.
- 3 timing volunteers at the finish line (one will do kids finish and then move to do adult race).
- 1 backup bib recording volunteer (for kids and then for an adult race).
- 2 volunteers to give out ribbons at the finish line for the kids race.
- 2 volunteers to help with race day registration.
- 12 volunteers to help with distributing bibs and tee shirts before races to preregistered runners.
- 3 more helpers for Wednesday evening set-up.
Please go to dcclassic.com, to the volunteer page, and add your name if you can help.
So many people are working long hours to make this a successful race. You can help. It is fun and rewarding. The runners really appreciate it. Thank you.